We appreciate your interest in joining the faculty and staff at The Christian Academy. TCA is a fully accredited K-12 Christian school that serves students from Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey. We are blessed with a vibrant and qualified faculty and staff that are dedicated to developing students who will become life-long learners that are prepared to serve as Christian leaders and be a transforming influence in a rapidly-changing world.
- Preschool & After School Assistant
- We are seeking a Christ-centered individual who loves children to help aid in our afternoon preschool program and K-8 after school care program. Applicants should be age 18 or older and have some experience in working with preschool or elementary aged children. The individual should have excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrate an understanding of pre-school and elementary aged children, exhibit flexibility in the classroom, display a servant’s heart, and is willing to learn and grow in their profession. The aid will be responsible for the pick-up of all students who registered for the After Care Program as well as any activities he or she wishes to conduct including outdoor games, homework help, etc. This is a part time, non-benefited position, Monday through Fridays from 2:30-6 PM. School Nurse
- School Bus Driver
- We have an immediate opening for a School Bus Driver with a valid CDL license. The successful candidate will have experience driving a bus as well as working with children, and we’re anxious to talk with anyone who has transported grade school-aged kids to school in the past. Our Bus Drivers are an essential part in our educational system, and we value their contributions. We offer excellent bonus opportunities and a competitive salary to the right individual.
- Substitute Teachers
Employment at The Christian Academy is open to qualified individuals who are Christians of good character, without regard or reference to race, sex, national or ethnic origin, color, age, or disability. The Christian Academy is a religious educational ministry, permitted to make employment decisions based on religion. All prospective and current employees must agree with The Christian Academy’s mission statement, and they must be willing to conduct their lives in conformity with the school’s statements of Beliefs and Commitments and the school’s declaration and agreement to ethical and moral integrity.
- Classroom Teacher Application
- Substitute Teacher Application
- Coaches Application
- Non-Teaching Application
The application and accompanying documentation will be kept on file for a period of one year from the date it was received unless the applicant becomes employed by the school.
**If you are called for an interview, you must complete the above form for your current employer and any previous employers with which you had contact with children. You must bring the completed forms with you (including all contact information) to your interview in order to be considered for employment as per Act 168.
The I-9 and W-4 forms below may be filled out prior to the start of employment with The Christian Academy.