We appreciate your interest in joining the faculty and staff at The Christian Academy. TCA is a fully accredited K-12 Christian school that serves students from Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey. We are blessed with a vibrant and qualified faculty and staff that are dedicated to developing students who will become life-long learners that are prepared to serve as Christian leaders and be a transforming influence in a rapidly-changing world.
- Full Time Positions
- Coaching Positions
- Middle School Girls Soccer (Fall 2022)
- Substitute Teachers
- Summer Camp Counselor
Employment at The Christian Academy is open to qualified individuals who are Christians of good character, without regard or reference to race, sex, national or ethnic origin, color, age, or disability. The Christian Academy is a religious educational ministry, permitted to make employment decisions based on religion. All prospective and current employees must agree with The Christian Academy’s mission statement, and they must be willing to conduct their lives in conformity with the school’s statements of Beliefs and Commitments and the school’s declaration and agreement to ethical and moral integrity.
- Classroom Teacher Application
- Substitute Teacher Application
- Coaches Application
- Non-Teaching Application
- Camp Counselor Application
- The application and accompanying documentation will be kept on file for a period of one year from the date it was received unless the applicant becomes employed by the school.
- Sexual Misconduct-Abuse Disclosure Release (Act 168 of 2014)
- **If you are called for an interview, you must complete the above form for your current employer and any previous employers with which you had contact with children. You must bring the completed forms with you (including all contact information) to your interview in order to be considered for employment as per Act 168.