We appreciate your interest in joining the faculty and staff at The Christian Academy. TCA is a fully accredited K-12 Christian school that serves students from Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey. We are blessed with a vibrant and qualified faculty and staff that are dedicated to developing students who will become life-long learners that are prepared to serve as Christian leaders and be a transforming influence in a rapidly-changing world.
- Secondary English Teacher (10th-12th Grade)
- For the 2020-2021 school year
- Master’s Degree is preferred
- Courses will include 10th-12th grade English, Dual enrollment, and AP courses
- 2020-2021 Faculty Openings
- The Christian Academy is seeking qualified Pre-K-12th grade teachers for the 2020-2021 school year. Various positions are available at multiple grade levels including:
- TCA Bus Drivers
- Reporting to the Director of Facilities & Operations, TCA is seeking bus drivers for all of the following: AM bus routes, PM bus routes, and Athletics transportation needs (all weekdays). To inquire, please contact TCA’s Director of Facilities & Operations, Mr. Ben Carnall at 610-872-5100 or email email@example.com.
- TCA Cafeteria Employee
- 30 hours/week position with responsibilities on cafeteria staff including cashier, cafeteria computer management, and general food prep. Immediately filling for this position. Please call Nancy Graham at 610-872-5100 for inquiries and to set up an interview.
- Substitute Teachers
Employment at The Christian Academy is open to qualified individuals who are Christians of good character, without regard or reference to race, sex, national or ethnic origin, color, age, or disability. The Christian Academy is a religious educational ministry, permitted to make employment decisions based on religion. All prospective and current employees must agree with The Christian Academy’s mission statement, and they must be willing to conduct their lives in conformity with the school’s statements of Beliefs and Commitments and the school’s declaration and agreement to ethical and moral integrity.
- Classroom Teacher Application
- Substitute Teacher Application
- Coaches Application
- Non-Teaching Application
The application and accompanying documentation will be kept on file for a period of one year from the date it was received unless the applicant becomes employed by the school.
**If you are called for an interview, you must complete the above form for your current employer and any previous employers with which you had contact with children. You must bring the completed forms with you (including all contact information) to your interview in order to be considered for employment as per Act 168.
The I-9 and W-4 forms below may be filled out prior to the start of employment with The Christian Academy.