Scheduling a campus visit is a great option for those who prefer a more 1:1 experience. You'll get an individualized tour with a member of our Admissions Team and have the opportunity to have any questions answered.
Attending an Open House is the most robust way to experience TCA. You'll receive a tour from a student ambassador, gain access to our full admissions team, and have the opportunity to meet our school administrators.
Shadow days are designed to allow prospective students to meet current students and experience what student life is like at TCA. We recommend full day for 6th-12th graders and half day experience for K-5th graders.
- Do I have to be a Christian for my child to attend TCA?
- If I schedule a Campus Visit, is my child allowed to attend?
- Is financial assistance available through TCA?
- What if my child scores poorly on the entrance exam?
- What are the special policies for Preschool and Kindergarten candidates?
- Are there other fees that I will be expected to pay?
- How long does the Admissions Process typically take?
- When and how do I purchase school uniforms?
- What is the New Family Referral Program?