How to Enroll
- Complete our online application.
- Once your application is complete, you can schedule your student to complete our grade-level entrance test (K-12).
- Submit the following documents (can be submitted digitally via SchoolAdmin):
- Copy of your student’s birth certificate
- Copy of your student’s immunization records
- Copy of report cards from previous two years for grades 2-12
Get to know us!
There are multiple opportunities for you and your family to engage first-hand with our school community:
Your family’s personal, custom-tailored experience with TCA—complete with a student ambassador-led tour, classroom visit, and meeting with our Director of Admissions. Schedule a Campus Visit through our Admissions Portal here.
Students entering 3rd – 12th grade have the opportunity to experience a full or half day visit in their respective grade. Students are paired with a current TCA student and get to experience a “day in the life” as they have the chance to become familiar with who we are, what we do, and what we have to offer. Schedule a Shadow Day for your student through our Admissions Portal here.
Welcome Wednesday Open Houses are held on the first Wednesday of every month, October – June. Open Houses run from 8:30 – 10:30 a.m. and includes a student ambassador-guided tour of our school as well as a chance to meet our Admissions team and ask any questions you might have. Check out our Welcome Wednesday Open House Dates below:
Wednesday, March 6 | 8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
Wednesday, April 3 | 8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
Wednesday, May 1 | 8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
Wednesday, June 5 | 8:30 – 10:30 a.m.