Get to know us!
There are multiple opportunities for you and your family to engage first-hand with our school community:
Your family’s personal, custom-tailored experience with TCA—complete with a student ambassador-led tour, classroom visit, and meeting with our Director of Admissions. Schedule a Campus Visit through our Admissions Portal here.
Students entering 3rd – 12th grade have the opportunity to experience a full or half-day visit in their respective grades. Students are paired with a current TCA student and get to experience a “day in the life” as they have the chance to become familiar with who we are, what we do, and what we have to offer. Schedule a Shadow Day for your student through our Admissions Portal here.
Welcome Wednesday Open Houses are held on the first Wednesday of every month, October – June. Open Houses run from 8:30 – 11:30 a.m. and include a student ambassador-guided tour of our school as well as a chance to meet our Admissions team and ask any questions you might have. Check out our Welcome Wednesday Open House Dates below:
|Wednesday, October 2||
8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
|Wednesday, November 6|
|Wednesday, December 4|
|Wednesday, January 8|
|Wednesday, February 5|
|Wednesday, March 4|
|Wednesday, April 1|
|Wednesday, May 6|
|Wednesday, June 3|
How to Enroll
- Complete our online application (Pre-K -12).
- Once your application is complete, you can schedule your student to complete our grade-level entrance test (K-12).
- Submit the following documents (can be submitted digitally via SchoolAdmin):
- Copy of your student’s birth certificate
- Copy of your student’s immunization records
- Copy of report cards from the previous two years for grades 2-12
Have questions or want to continue the conversation?