TCA’s Family Individualized Tuition (FIT)
TCA’s Board of Trustees is committed to making Christian education accessible for every child. As a result, we encourage all families to take advantage of our Family Individualized Tuition (FIT) program and apply for it through FACTS.
While our stated tuition for the 2018-2019 school year will be $10,300, did you know that over half of our TCA families receive financial assistance each year to make their TCA education possible?
FIT plugs your family’s unique economic circumstances into its formula to determine how much financial assistance you will be awarded for the year. The FIT formula also takes families with two or more children at TCA into consideration when determining your custom-tailored financial assistance package.
We don’t want tuition to be a barrier between your student and their transformational experience at The Christian Academy. Apply for financial assistance today!
THE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
2018 – 2019 TUITION AND FEES
|First Child||Additional Children|
|Multi-Child Discount||– $0||– $150|
Every international student pays the full tuition price of $16,861. Agency fees are extra.
The Board of Trustees is committed to making Christian education accessible for every child. As a result we encourage every family to apply for the various available scholarships. TCA’s Fisher Scholarship and additional, external scholarships are awarded to students based on financial need, academics and conduct.
Fees: (To be paid directly to TCA)
1. Application Fee: $75 per application. (Fee Includes Entrance Exam)
2. Registration Fee: All families: $250 per family. (Fee is non-refundable)
3. Fisher Scholarship Fee: All families applying. $30 per family.
4. Navigator Program: $1,000/semester.
1. Pay 100% of the tuition up front directly to TCA by check/money order due July 5th, 2018.
2. Make 2 installment payments payable on July 5th, 2018 and December 5th, 2018 via FACTS.
3. Make 11 monthly installments starting July 20th, 2018 through May 20th, 2019 via FACTS.
4. Make 12 monthly installments starting July 5th, 2018 through June 5th, 2019 via FACTS.
5. Select any of the above charged to your MasterCard, Discover or AMEX Card via FACTS. VISA is not accepted. (All credit cards charge a 2.85% finance fee for every transaction)
Pastoral Discount: All full-time ordained pastors will receive a 15% tuition discount. Fisher Scholarships may be applied for as well.
FACTS Management Company: Collects and manages all tuition from TCA families, except those funds that are paid in full prior to July 5th each year. There are no exceptions. FACTS will charge an annual fee of: 3-12 payments ($45), 2 payments ($10), and 1 payment (free).
TUITION PAYMENT POLICIES
- Tuition Payment Options:
- Pay 100% of the tuition up front directly to TCA by check/money order due July 5th, 2018.
- Make 2 installment payments payable on July 5th, 2018 and December 5th, 2018 via FACTS.
- Make 11 monthly installments starting July 20th, 2018 through May 20th, 2019 via FACTS.
- Make 12 monthly installments starting July 5th, 2018 through June 5th, 2019 via FACTS.
- Select any of the above charged to your MasterCard, Discover or AMEX card via FACTS (VISA is not accepted)
- FACTS will assess an additional $30.00 late fee each time that funds are not available for payment.
- Delinquent accounts will result in the following:
- Students will not be permitted to start school in the fall unless their account is up to date.
- Students will not be permitted to attend school if after the second attempt by FACTS the funds are still unavailable. If a student has been removed from class as a result of delinquent tuition, the account must be paid up to date with a $50 re-admission fee in order for the student to be re-enrolled.
- Any senior whose account is not current by May 1st will not receive credit for final exams taken. Any senior whose account is not paid in full prior to graduation day may not be permitted to participate in graduation exercises.
- Report cards and transcripts will be withheld if the family leaves the school during the school year still owing tuition or any other fee. All checks must have cleared the school’s account before grades, transcripts or diplomas are released.
- If an account is not paid in full by the 30th of June, TCA will place the family on the waiting list or non-re-registration list regardless of status.
- A $25 late re-registration fee will be charged after June 30, 2018 to present school families.
- When a family registers after July 15th they can either: A. bring tuition account up to date by paying for previous month(s) tuition in a one time payment or, B. have the monthly payments pro-rated over the course of the remaining year.
- If a registered student withdraws from the school for any reason prior to opening day, they will be assessed $100. If a registered student withdraws from school for any reason during the school year, they will be responsible for their monthly tuition obligations and be assessed $100.
- Report cards and transcripts will be held if the family leaves the school still owing tuition or fees. All funds must have cleared the school’s account before transcripts or diplomas are released.
- The school’s Board considers all unpaid tuition accounts to still be due to The Christian Academy. Careful records are kept and any parent may determine the status of their account by contacting the Business Office.
- Senior Tuition Payment: All seniors must have their tuition paid using Options #1 – #3 only. Tuition must be paid in full prior to graduation. Other siblings may have their tuition paid using any Payment Option offered.
- Tuition Payment Options:
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION POLICY
AS TO STUDENTS
The Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletic, and other school-administered programs.
For additional information contact JEkeland@tca-pa.org