2021-2022 Application form
Membership shall be open to all who subscribe annually to the provisions of Articles ll and lll of the Constitution, and whose yearly financial contribution toward TCA is Two Hundred Fifty Dollars or more. Members over the age of twenty-one shall have the right to vote at the meetings of the Association and to hold office.
Association Membership is not final until payment has been received by TCA. You may either pay via the link at the end of the form or submit a check to TCA and in the memo note “Association Membership.
Article II. Basis
The basis of the Association shall be the Word of God as interpreted by the following statement of faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God. (2 Peter 1:20-21, 2 Timothy 3:16)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Isaiah 48:12-16, John 15:26-27)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (John 11:25-26, John 14:2-3)
- We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. We believe that salvation is based on grace and grace alone, not by any works. (John 14:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (John 14:26, Romans 8:26)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (John 5:28-29, 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 12:4-5, Colossians 2:2)
- We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God. (Genesis 1:26-27)
- We believe that the term “marriage” has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture. (Genesis 2:18-25) Please see TCA’s Statement on Marriage, Gender, and Sexuality for further information.
Article III. Object
The association is charitable in its nature, and its object is to organize and operate, without profit, one or more private schools, which will give to the youth of the Delaware Valley instruction in all subjects usually taught in public and private schools, such instruction to be given in accordance with Article II of the Constitution; and instruction in the tenets of evangelical Christianity; to the end that the students may grow in grace and in the knowledge of God through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.